Sunday night and I am taking a moment to reflect on what I feel blessed for this week. I feel it is important to take the time to appreciate all that is good in my life, as the days and weeks could go by without me noticing.
This week 10 blessings are as follows:
1. I am feeling blessed to be able to access friendly and helpful people when submitting in my son’s complex forms.
2. I am feeling blessed to be in good health and able to enjoy my life.
3. I am feeling blessed for a cold chilly weekend, blue skies and fine days and no rain.
4. Feeling blessed for a wonderful dinner meeting for the start of my Toastmasters Club new year.
5. Blessed with the arrival of a coffee machine, and all the yummy coffees I have been enjoying since it arrived.
6. Feeling blessed that my football team Geelong won on the weekend. Go Cats!
7. Feeling blessed for my Husband cooking dinner for me Saturday night and buying me some nice crisp white wine to enjoy with a lovely meal.
8. I am blessed for books for adding wisdom into my life and opening my mind to expanding possibilities
9. I am blessed for music for lifting my spirits and giving me hours of enjoyment.
10. I am blessed for a weekend off, it great to have time off when the rest of my family has time off. It great to be able to spend a weekend together. Appreciating weekends off.
Sunday afternoon drive to Gembrook in the Dandenong Ranges and for coffee and cake.
Reflect. What are your Ten Blessings of the Week?
Wishing you all a wonderful day.