This previous week has been a true Winter’s week. It has required coats, boots and umbrella’s which I love. However it has been so cold, especially early in the morning. I have enjoyed sleeping late, and not rushing about. Little Miss Popularity has enjoyed being indoors and sleeping on the couch.
The weeks Ten Blessings Of The Week were as follows:
- A brief morning of clear blue sky and sunshine to booster up my spirits.
- Lots of grey sky, rain, rain and more rain. Great for wearing boots, coats and even colourful scarves.
- Going on a wonderful excursion to Melbourne Aquarium with the boys.
- Having a delicious lunch of chocolate waffles and ice-cream plus hot chocolates, with the boys.
- Date night with Hubby, out for dinner at a lovely quiet Thai Restaurant.
- Red wine, it certainly the wine to drink in Winter time.
- Movie night with the boys, at home. This is one family tradition we enjoy every Friday night.
- Online writing class, finally I get to do a writing class and hopefully improve my writing and storytelling.
- Finally got a relaxing evening bath, so relaxing!
- My parents for looking after the boys for a few days, and for home made sausage rolls they made me.
Whilst the best thing has been in the garden, my Camellias are flowering, beautiful red and white flowers. They brighten up my day every time I look out the window at them.
Time to go wrap my self up in my purple blanket, curl up in the arm chair and have a nice hot cup of tea.
What were your Ten Blessing of the Week or Day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!