- Take charge of my mornings, with meditation and journaling.
- Take 15 minutes out to do something creative, collaging or I just started doing some Zentangles.
- Exercise, something is better than nothing if I don’t get to the gym I can ride the exercise bike to a really cool and interesting podcast.
- Take 15 minutes to read or maybe two hours if waiting at the hospital in some outpatients clinic.
- Set my alarm to remind me to go to bed, I really need to sleep more.
It can be so difficult to not let the have toos of life get in the way of living a life I really enjoy. I have to try, and from time to time I will fail! I have to remember to not let the washing get in the way of my blogging, something I really enjoy.
Life goes by in the blink of an eye, so it is important to live every moment of it and as quoted in my flower picture, live each day beautifully.
Do you ever feel like life gets in the way? How do you deal with it? Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to know your thoughts on the matter.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!