Feeling grateful each day helps me make decisions from my happy place, I just know things will turn out alright, maybe not as I had anticipated but they will be alright and so will I. My Ten Blessings from the previous week are as follows:
- I am so blessed that I continue to smile each day.
- I am so blessed that I am able to have dinner each night with my family at the dinner table.
- I am so blessed for a comfy chair curl up in and a warm purple blanket to wrap myself in whilst I write in my journal each day.
- I am so blessed for a clean fluffy dog to listen to snoring in the evenings, and to accompany me on my long walks.
- I am so blessed for finding a great joke that I could tell and have some fun with at my Toastmasters Meeting.
- I am so blessed for my nice warm bed to sleep in at night, I am really enjoying it on these cold winters nights.
- I am so blessed to be able to have a family lunch out at the local hotel, it was a lovely Sunday lunch.
- I am so blessed that the boys still want to watch movies with me.
- I am so blessed for morning coffee that my husband brings to me in bed. I am so spoilt.
- I am so blessed that my son got a friendly dentist to pull out the piece of baby tooth left. No pain. Mighty Mouse was so brave and didn’t even feel it. Just soft food for a couple of days, and opportunity to have lots of soup.
It was a week that just unfolded beautifully, focused around family and the dog. Today Mighty Mouse has a day off school so we went and got a hot chocolate and caramel slice. His favourite.
Ten blessing reminds me to enjoy the simple things in life, and to notice the little extravagances like going out for a meal or that caramel slice, so that I can enjoy them and not take them for granted.
What were your ten blessings of the week/day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!