Today is another one of those cold wet Winters days, and it is lovely to sit at the table with a burning candle, soft relaxing music in the background, and my lap top just tapping out some more thoughts on Journal writing.
Journal writing is more than recording facts about your daily life, it goes much deeper than that. It delves into your emotions, beliefs, stories, dreams and desires and so much more. It is a powerful tool for self discovery and creativity. The benefits of journal writing are enormous, and it is one of those tools that cost very little, and you get to decide where and when you will do it.
Today I am going to provide a list of the benefits of Journal Writing:
- Journals are beautiful places for discovering and percolating your dreams.
- Journal writing can assist you to access your subconscious and unconscious ming and tap into more of your own self knowledge.
- Journals are excellent places to delve into goal setting, actions steps and tracking your goals progress.
- Through you can identify your own strengths and weakness.
- Journaling can help you to discover what you like and don’t like.
- A Journal is a wonderful place to explore gratitude, and document all those things in your life that you are grateful for.
- Journaling builds personal confidence, through self exploration and self mastery.
- Journals are a great place to identify patterns and trends in your life.
- Journal writing is a great place where you can explore how you want to be treated and how you wish to treat others.
- Writing in ones Journal can help you to explore relationships and difficult conversations through open mindedness, the asking of questions, and reflection.
- Journals are safe places to vent, allowing you to release your frustrations and tantrums onto the page, without regretting your actions or hurting someones feelings.
- Journals are a great place to capture ideas and thoughts.
- Journaling can hop you develop a writing practice each day.
- Journaling can be fun, silly, creative, as well as serious, you can express all of your self on the page.
- Journals are also a lovely place to practice creative writing, to describe the world you live in, and the characters you encounter.
- Finally a Journal can be a trusted companion, that is with you throughout your life, and choosing.
So there are many wonderful reasons to Journal. My biggest reason for journaling is I really enjoy doing it, and it is a special joyful practice in my day.
It you are into the practice of Journal Writing, why do you journal, and what benefits do you get from journaling? Please leave a comment, I would love to know what your thoughts are on this subject.
Wishing you a wonderful day!