It has been a week of ups and downs, some days a real struggle others a complete delight. Here are my Ten Blessing of the previous week:
- I am so blessed to have a bunch of bright red cheery Gerbera flowers in a vase on the table smiling at me.
- I am so blessed to be able to take time out of my mornings to do some journal writing.
- I am so blessed that my sever back pain, that made just sitting so painful has gone away and was only a temporary condition.
- I am so blessed for my heat bag, made of rice, which I heated up in the microwave. It provided great pain relief for my back pain, it was amazing and it worked instantly.
- I am so blessed for all that rain, it is good to know that the garden is getting plenty of water, everything is so green, and I love seeing the little drops of water on a blade of grass just sparkling in the sunlight. Also have been enjoying the rainbows in the sky, I still get excited when I see a rainbow.
- I am so blessed to be able to go out for dinner to a lovely restaurant and catch with some old high school friends. It is so special to have lasting friendships.
- I am so blessed to have lunch with a wonderful group of ladies, and make new friends.
- I am so blessed for all the blogs and podcasts that I can read from the comfort of my home, especially curled up in my lounge chair with a rug over the top of me on these cold winter’s nights.
- I am so blessed to have delightful uplifting and relaxing music to listen to. I love how my favourite music can make me feel instantly good and motivated, or how it can slow things down making me feel relaxed and rested.
- I am so blessed for hot showers, sometimes it is the quickest way to warm up on these cold mornings.
It was a week with ups and downs. The downs being my back pain, and the ups being spending time with family and friends.It was full of enjoyable moments Lunches out with family and friends, dinner out and catching up with old friends. Movie night with my boys and hubby. Even a tour of the McCelland Gallery and Sculpture Gardens which was so interesting.
What were your Ten Blessings of the week?
Wishing you a wonderful day!