It has been some time since I have done this post, however I have a strong internal pull to go back to writing about it. It just has a way of lifting my spirits and making me feel grateful for my life. It is now July and the weather here is cold, the past week has been a mixture of some lovely blue sky winters day, and some downpour rainy wet days. So thankful I have a lovely pink umbrella to keep myself dry.
My ten blessings for the week are as follows:
- I am so blessed to enjoy each day in good health , surrounded by people I love, living a life full of opportunities.
- I am so blessed for supportive parents who picked up Mighty Mouse, having him at their place for a holiday. He enjoyed the sleep ins, the movies, and going out to see the possum. As usual my parents took super good care of him, and Mighty Mouse just loves his grandparents attention.
- I am so blessed that I get to go to Toastmaster meetings, this particular meeting I got to complete another project, as well finding out a really good reason to eat green leafy vegetables including broccoli. Apparently it is good for your health and preventing cancer because it is high in folic acid. You could have an orange if you wish, but I am allergic to them.
- I am so blessed to see my other son Mr. Serious catching up with a friend, and learning about how to do a radio show. It so good to see him enjoying himself.
- I am so blessed that Mr. Serious’s test went well, his eye sight remains the same. He still needs glasses, but there were not any changes so that is good.
- I am so blessed to catch up with my Mum for lunch and a look around the antique shops, she was really bright and perky, whilst the antiques prompted Mum to tell us lots of stories many I had not heard before.
- I am so blessed to be able to go to a Toastmasters learning day, it was good to get so many good ideas for my club officer role, and even learn a few things about social media. It was great to interact with others, and have interesting conversations. So glad I was not working that Saturday and able to go.
- I am so blessed to spend a day with my Hubby and Mr. Serious at the Truffle Festival. It was my first time tasting truffle, and it tasted all right it did add flavour to the dishes. It was also good to learn about truffles.
- I am so blessed to have been able to go out to dinner with a group of lovely ladies, enjoy delicious food, and enjoy uplifting and engaging conversations.
- Finally I am so blessed that I have wipers that work on my car, because I have really needed them this week during those downpours of rain, so as I could see where I was going. Sometimes it those simple things that make a big difference to the day.
After writing these Ten Blessings I have just realised what a social week it was, that makes me feel even happier because I am on annual leave from work. Having time off has allowed me to enjoy time with my boys on the school holidays, and enjoy myself by going out for lunch, and dinner catching up with people. It has also enable me to get along to the Toastmaster Club Officer training and learn lots of new things. Most of more it has been a lovely week of simply enjoying life, and trying out a new metallic pink nail polish.
Quote of the week:
What were your Ten Blessings of the Week/Day?
Wishing you all a great day!