At the moment I am feeling frustrated and annoyed, because things are just so complicated and not going my way. I can feel myself getting really tense and just wanting to explode. I could jump up and down and scream right at this moment. Instead I think it is the perfect time to do my Ten Blessings of the Week. This is a good thing to focus and lighten my mood. My ten blessings are as follows:
- I am so blessed to enjoy so many simple things that bring me joy, my journalling, music, reading, conversations, walking, laughing, hot showers and hot cups of tea and coffee.
- I am so blessed for the lovely bunch of flowers that I received from my boys for Mothers Day
- I am so blessed for the evening I spent with Mighty Mouse at Scouts, where he massaged my shoulders, massaged my hands, and did a survey where he said my favourite food was carrots, my favourite hobby was reading and he enjoyed the time we did things together. I think we must eat a lot of carrots, I just think eating carrots is good for our health.
- I am so blessed for watching Mighty Mouse concure his fear and do a tree adventure, he was so brave, and is now so proud of himself, it is such a beautiful thing to witness.
- I am so blessed to witness my son Mighty Mouse go from being a cub to becoming a scout. I am a very proud Mum.
- I am so blessed to be able to catch up with my relatives and celebrate a special wedding anniversary for my parents. It was a wonderful celebration and night.
- I am so blessed that my husband made delicious tasting bacon and egg rolls for breakfast on Mothers Day.
- I am so blessed to be able to spend Mothers Day with my own Mum, we even had chocolate cake, and Dad organised tea, pizza.
- I am so blessed to wake up each morning a simply breathe and I am especially so blessed that my youngest son is one year older.
- I am so blessed for all these little challenges they just make me that bit stronger and more appreciative.
I do feel lighter after writing these blessings, and have had a wonderful week and weekend spending time with my family with birthday celebrations and Mothers Day celebrations. Even though at the moment I am feeling challenged by life I am going to choose to be kind and a good friend to myself.
What were your Ten Blessing of the Week or Day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!