April has ended and we are now into May. I love that all the leaves have been falling of the Red Stick Maple tree in our back yard and I look forward to the Camellias coming out in flower over winter. The weather has turned cold and wet, and the days are getting shorter. I am loving get rugged up under blankets in the evenings and enjoying a TV show or simply reading a book.
This weeks Ten Blessings for the previous week are as follows:
- I am so blessed to be able to have my boys immunised through the council programme, it is important to me that they are protected against preventable diseases. It is also fortunate for me to have such easy accessibility to immunisation programs and that the cost are covered.
- I am so blessed to have healthy ears, that serve to allow me to heal well. Thanks to access to healthcare and a ENT specialist my hearing conditioned is managed very well and is a small inconvenience for my twice yearly appointments.
- I am so blessed to have hot teas and coffees to sip upon.
- I am so blessed to attend a cake decorating demonstration, the lady was explained things so simply and gave lots of frugal tips.
- I am so blessed to find that perfect present for my son, after searching so many toy shops for it.
- I am so blessed to have heating on these cold days, making our house warm and cosy, and the perfect place to be on cold winters nights.
- I am so blessed to have a selection of coats to choose from to wear on cold wet or windy days. I just love rugging up in my coats, every time I leave the house I wear my coat.
- I am so blessed to have beautiful music to play and listen to, it just makes me feel happier.
- I am so blessed to get amazing tips from strangers, especially with some good cooking suggestions.
- I am so blessed for having a mobile phone, it makes so much easier to reach my destination on dark rainy nights. So glad I had it the other night, drove up and down the road, looking for the right house. In the end after a phone call or two, my husband was able to walk to the drive way entrance and I found him.
As the cold wet weather sets in, I find the days get quieter and more homely which I throughly enjoy. I enjoy the greenness of the garden. I love the opportunity to rug up in my coats and wear my long boots. I enjoy the sound of rain especially when I am in bed. Those big grey fluffy clouds, I love them too. I love the magical feel of Autumn its richness of colour, the changing colour of foliage and leaves piled on the ground. I love walking through the leaves and kicking them, it is so much fun. I love the earthy smell of the ground that comes after the rain. There is so much I love about Autumn.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!