The week included a family day on Friday. A relaxing lazy day for me on Saturday. A sunny day for me to take the boys out on Sunday to the Ashcombe maze, where we had a lot of fun exploring the mazes, getting lost in them and figuring them out. Plus it was lovely to explore the gardens, and walk through Autumn leaves and kicking them in the air. Here are my Ten Blessings of the previous week:
- I am so blessed for my speech, being able to express myself, and having the confidence to express myself
- I am so blessed for my heart physically it keeps me alive pumping oxygenated blood around my body, emotionally it keeps me alive through expressing love to those very special people in my life.
- I am so blessed for a rainy Saturday, encouraging me to stay comfy in bed that bit longer, and enjoy a movie curled up on the couch.
- I am so blessed for my good health which enables me to enjoy life and do the things I want to do.
- I am so blessed to be able to attend the ANZAC Day local service, and remember those who have served this country and died serving this country, in order that Australia remain a land of freedom.
- I am so blessed that I was able to have a fun day out with my boys getting lost in a maze.
- I am so blessed to watch birds enjoying the bird bath, and Autumn leaves falling from the tree.
- I am so blessed for my comfy warm bed to sleep in at night, and all the hours of glorious sleep I had during the week.
- I am so blessed to receive smiles from strangers and greetings as I walked passed them. It so nice to go for a walk and feel the world is full of friendly people, it makes the world feel a friendlier place.
- I am so blessed to have a dishwasher to clean my dirty dishes , and a son who then puts the washed dishes away. It is just one of the household items that makes my house work duties that much easier.
Quote of the week: “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower”~Albert Camus
What were your Ten Blessing of the Week or Day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!