Another beautiful week has gone past, and it has been a week focused on enjoying the school holidays with the boys. Today Mighty Mouse is back at school getting stuck into term 2, and tomorrow Mr. Serious goes back. Whilst Easter was spent at work, and yes I still managed to eat way too much chocolate. However I do love chocolate. Here are my Ten Blessings from the previous week:
- I am so blessed that I could get our car serviced, so it is running well and remains reliable. I had so much fun driving it around on our holiday, it is a great car for family trips.
- I am so blessed to be able to go to the Movies with my son, we saw Lego, and yes the awesome song is stuck in my head.
- I am so blessed to have been able to catch up with my parents twice during the week, once for lunch and the other afternoon tea. Two wonderful lazy relaxing days just catching up.
- I am so blessed to have been able to attend a Happiness Workshop. Wow I felt happy when I left and I now have a happiness journal so I can start my own happiness project.
- I am so blessed to be able to enjoy my cups of tea, out of a lovely cup and saucer which is so beautiful and was a Kris Kringle gift one year.
- I am so blessed for all the great conversations I had with people over the week, it is the little things like that which make me feel happy.
- I am so blessed for more red ripe juicy tasty home-grown tomatoes, and I think I have picked the last of them. Oh how tastier the home-grown tomatoes are.
- I am so blessed that Chocolat was the Friday night movie, and that I accidentally stumbled across it. It was so beautiful, arty, and such a feel good movie. I totally enjoyed it.
- I am so blessed to have a cosy chair or two to curl up in during the evenings, I love our lounge suit so much it has been overused and is starting to wear out. It is still super comfy.
- I am so blessed that I laughed so much this previous week, life was just so funny, in the silliest of ways. It feels good to be able to laugh.
Quote of the week: ” I believe that being happy is the only important thing. Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or torturous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.” ~Joanne Harris author of Chocolat.
Whilst a happy surprise came my way today! I woke up to pouring rain and the postman delivered me these most amazing pink gum boots. I am loving my bright pink gum boots, they have certainly added a pop of colour to my day, and I can now enjoy jumping in puddles.
Wishing you all a wonderful Day!