It has been a cold morning, followed by a sunny day, great for opening the windows up and letting the music drift out into the back yard. It has been a delight to be able to sit outside enjoying lunch and a cup of tea. Whilst I was delighted to finally start picking some tomatoes from our garden. I have also spent much of the day trying to decide which speech to do at my Toastmaster’s meeting on Thursday. It is meant to be a folk tale or fairy tale story directed at a particular audience. My husband suggested the three little pigs because that is relevant today it helps us to know how to build a house. It will also tell my audience that I am a real dim wit. I might just go with Cinderella at least it has two catty sisters, fashion, shoes, a handsome prince, and a responsible Godmother who sets a midnight curfew. Now that sounds relevant to me. It might also tell the audience I am a real dim wit. I guess I will just do it and let my audience be the judge of how good it is or how bad it is.
My ten blessings from the previous week our as follows:
- I am so blessed for all the wonderful sunny days I had for adventure walks around the lake and around the neighbourhood. It was a joy just to walk the neighbourhood streets enjoying the variety of houses and gardens.
- I am so blessed to have been able to attend a spanish cooking demonstration class, do some taste testing and learn new tips to improve my own cooking. It also inspires me to get into the kitchen and cook.
- I am so blessed to have been able to sit outside in the sunshine enjoying the cool breeze, reading a book, having the sound of sweat music drifting through the windows in the background.
- I am so blessed for Friday night movie nights with the boys. I am also blessed to have the opportunity and encouragement to watch movies that I would not normally chose to watch.
- I am so blessed to have had enough free time at work to complete all my online learning at work, I really feel like I am now moving forward.
- I am so blessed to wake up in the mornings enthusiastically looking forward to the day and enjoying life.
- I am so blessed for Mighty Mouse’s visit to the Doctors for his free flu vaccination. It will be a great help to avoid any flu’s and sever respiratory conditions this year. Mighty Mouse was very brave. Aiming for him to stay healthy and well everyday of the year.
- I am so blessed that some clients told me how much they appreciate me doing my job, this just lifts my spirits and makes me want to continue to work hard to do great work.
- I am so blessed to have been able to watch Moving to Happiness, on Creative Live, such a wonderful and informative course. I learnt so much and really enjoyed it.
- I am blessed to have an observations monitor machine to use just for my four clients. This is wonderful because I no longer have to waste time searching for it. It just makes my job so much easier and less frustrating.
It has been another amazingly delightful week, with a big focus on happiness, just getting out in nature and going for my adventure walks gives me a boost of happiness. Boosting my level of happiness gets me through the moments of hard work and tiredness.
Quote of the day:” Happiness depends upon ourselves.” ~Aristotle
Wishing you all a wonderful day!