Today I am totally exhausted and have completed a day of painting my son’s room. Whilst yesterday was all about washing walls down and emptying the room out. He room now looks so fresh and clean. It looks brand new again, and already for him to turn into a more grown up room , a room that reflects his personality, and that he enjoys being in. So exhausting and very rewarding.
Well the previous week just flew by so quickly and I can not believe that it is already March. So here are my ten blessings for the previous week.
- I am so blessed to have celebrated another wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband. We celebrated for going out for a delightfully yummy family dinner.
- I am so blessed to been able to attend a Creative Live class on Pinterest, I have set up my page and a couple of boards, one on self-care, and the other on Artist’s Dates. It was super fun and found another photo resource to play with my images and be a little more creative.
- I am so blessed that I was able to figure out how to fix my Pinterest account after it got broken into, I was able to restore it to it beautiful look, thanks to the help desk and lots of persistence and just doing something. I was proud of myself for working through it and not giving up, technology is something I tend to struggle with.
- I am so blessed to be able to go to Cranbourne Toastmasters, I got to listen to lots of wonderful speeches, and had the opportunity to develop my public speaking skills, listening skills, lets just say my communication skills. It is also a lot of fun, mixed in with some challenge.
- I am so blessed to be able to go exploring Wilson Botanic Park, with Mighty Mouse, we watched the turtles, went up the look out, and walked around the lake admiring other people’s dogs.
- I am so blessed to have Friday movie night with the boys, it is wonderful to pick a movie that we all like and then sit and watch it together. It is also a lovely ritual we have, and everyone in the house looks forward to family movie night.
- I am so blessed to have attended my son’s school council and have been welcomed so warmly. It was also interesting to have a tour around the school and discover lots of wonderful programmes and activities the children are doing. It was great to discover what was so good about his school.
- I am so blessed to have had a family day out at Heritage Hill Museum where we had a picnic lunch and listen to the music in the garden’s. It was such a lovely sunny day and the music was delightful. So relaxing!
- I am so blessed to have a wonderful back yard, with shady trees to sit out under providing a cool shady place to sit in the afternoon on a warm day and just relax.
- I am so blessed to be able to just sit and watch birds enjoying a bird bath, so delightful to watch them just enjoying water.
Some things were planed, some plans were changed, and some things just happened. However life just seemed to be in flow, and my days full of happy surprises.
Quote of the week: I think togetherness is a very important ingredient of family life.~Barbara Bush
What were your blessings of the week or day?
Wishing you all a wonderful week.