It has been quiet some time since I have done this post, but I really feel I need to do it for me. When I reflect back on my week just counting my blessings, I feel even more abundant. My life is full of the most amazing experiences, people, environment, physical abundance, and sometimes I act like a spoilt brat wanting more or feeling that I am missing out or even doing without. So this Ten Blessings Exercise, gives me a gentle reminder that my life is full of joy and abundance.
My Ten Blessings for the previous week are as follows:
- I am so blessed to have caught up with a colleague at work, it was lovely to work with a work colleague that I had not worked with for years and spend our tea break catching up.
- I am so blessed to have spent a whole afternoon creating my focus cards and spending time with my creative self.
- I am so blessed to be able to get back into some long adventure walks.
- I am so blessed for icy cold water, fans and a well insulated house to spend my time in on those really hot days.
- I am so blessed to be able to spend some time with family and go over to my parents house for a lovely time and a family birthday party. Lovely evening indulging in lots of lovely food.
- I am so blessed to be sleeping so soundly every night even when it has been hot. I love my sleep.
- I am so blessed to be able to catch up with the Mums at the bus stop, I have missed their smiling faces and our short conversations over the school holiday break.
- I am so blessed to have my boys in school, able to learn, socialize and have access to education and quality teachers.
- I am so blessed that Australian Hearing are so helpful by quickly solving the problem of the missing piece of my son’s RF. It was quickly fixed and he had it for school the next day.
- I am so blessed to be able to read, and to share reading a book with my youngest son. Reading brings so much enjoyment and knowledge into my life.
I also grateful that I could get back to my routine again, of doing my blog and also getting back into my journalling.
I love this quote about reading, ” the more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go”~Dr Seuss
What were your blessing for the week or day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!