Feeling so tired today after working a busy shift late last evening, it was good to get some work, and great to work with helpful people. So resting up today, catching up with errands and house work, and hoping to go for a long adventure walk with Little Miss Popularity on this gorgeous sunny day.
So my Ten Blessings for the previous week are as follows:
- I am so blessed for sunshine, a cool breeze, and a walk in the park before work.
- I am so blessed for my morning meditations they bring me a sense of peace and calmness to the day.
- I am so blessed to have received a phone call to say there had been a cancellation providing a spot for my son in his social group programme so he could go to the pictures and have a fun day out.
- I am so blessed to have attended a chocolate making workshop at the local library with was fabulous. I got to taste lots of yummy chocolate, and learnt so much about the history of chocolate and how to best cook chocolate. It was lots of fun.
- I am so blessed that I could take some quiet moments outside to read my book and enjoy the fresh air.
- I am so blessed to have experienced magic, at the magic show at the library which my youngest son Mighty Mouse just loved. He clapped and laughed and thought it was great. I am still wondering how that magician made things happen, it was a very magical show and extremely entertaining.
- I am so blessed for the wonderful sunny day I had which was perfect to spend outside grooming my dog in order to make her look beautiful. Then we enjoyed a reward of an adventure walk, where we came across an adorable mother duck and her baby ducklings.
- I am so blessed to be able to whip up yummy meals each night. We not only have more than enough food we have food to create with and enjoy.
- We were so blessed to be invited to our friends house for a meal and a social catch up.
- We were so blessed to spend Sunday playing chess and going for a long family walk, and sitting out in the park enjoy coffee, soft drink and sharing a very huge cookie. It was such a lazy casual family day.
Amongst the mundane day-to-day activities of life, where lots of beautiful enjoyable moments, and the week was full of lovely opportunities of joyful experiences that just made it feel that little bit more special.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!