Today is one of those beautiful sunny warm spring days that just makes me feel good all over. It has been another wonderful and interesting week. I must admit most of it was a cruise, with some dramatic moments here and there, but nothing I could control. So my Ten Blessings for the previous week are as follows:
- I am so blessed of having hot water and morning showers, especially after of stint of working many days, the warm water is so good for relaxing or my tight muscles.
- I am so bless for audio books and meditations from the library they entertain and relax me on a daily basis.
- I am so blessed to all the birds around my home that seem to happily chirp no mater what the weather conditions are. They seem so happy all the time. I want more of that happiness.
- I am so blessed to have the opportunity to catch up with a friend and have a glorious day out. Life really gets busy and there is so much to do, so it is special to have time out with a friend.
- I am so blessed that the sun is finally out and shinning and I can get all my washing dry. Yes washing is important to me, but I love wind dried clothes and linen it smells and feels so good.
- I am so blessed for my strength and ability to just keep moving forward despite the set backs.
- I am so blessed that my head was full of uplifting positive thoughts during the week. I know I am responsible for my thoughts, yet sometimes it can be so hard to see the positive in things. However this ten blessing exercise helps me see more positive things even in challenging times.
- I am s0 blessed for many early nights to bed, I love my sleep.
- I am so blessed for all the smiles I received all week long. There have been so many happy smiley people out there, more than usual maybe lots of people have had a good week. Maybe it is contagious all this smiling.
- I am so blessed to find my sunglasses that I lost, they were hiding under my drivers seat, I think it is funny that I found them after I gave up on thinking I would ever see them again. So I went and brought a new pair, next thing I find my old pair. Yippy I like my old sunglasses more.
Today is just gorgeous, so I have to make this a short post so I can go and enjoy this beautiful weather.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!