This week was lovely it was about slowing down and appreciating more. It was full of lots of little adventures. It was full of happiness and smiles.
This weeks Ten Blessings were as follows:
- At work I discovered that not everyone will appreciate how I do my job, and when things are tough they may turn to blame. This week I felt blessed that I could understand that, and continue my work in caring and compassionate manner.
- I am so blessed that the sun was out and I was able to go down to the lake have a picnic lunch on my towel and enjoy resting under the shade of three trees enjoying the view.
- I am so blessed that I realized I no longer enjoyed food shopping so I brought a recipe magazine, picked out some recipes and went in search of ingredients. Food shopping was fun and creating new dishes were delightful.
- I am so blessed that I slept so soundly in my bed all week-long, early nights, deep sleeps and early mornings.
- I am so blessed to have hot running water for my showers. I love a hot shower.
- I am so blessed to be able to attend the Toastmasters mini convention, such an enjoyable and interesting day.
- I am so blessed to new and interesting people over the week, having interesting and different conversations.
- I am so blessed that I can experience sunshine and rain in one week, even one day. I love my umbrella and standing out in the rain.
- I am so blessed to have a delicious Sunday lunch with wonderful group of ladies.
- I am so blessed to have some family garden time, planting plants and watching Mr. Serious mow the lawns. Then we relaxed with drinks , cheese and biscuits. A lovely way to complete a Sunday afternoon.
Today I have been waiting and hoping for a job, unfortunately it didn’t happen today. Next time I am sure things will go my way. I sit at home and wait and are ready to go. However today I will just be going to pick the boys up. However it was not a waste of time I got things done around the house. I got lots of washing done and dried. I got to do this blog post. I get to cook tea and have it with the family. I will even get to do homework with Mr. Serious he will be happy about that. However I do not get paid for doing those things so I will have to spend another day waiting for work, hoping I get a job.
What were you blessings for the day or week?
Wishing you all a wonderful day?