Oh how the week went by so quick! I had a wonderful time. It was full of activity and experiences, sunshine and a lot of rain. Yet there were moments of feeling down and stuck in a rut. It is time for changes but I don’t know what the changes should be. Still each day I think about the wonderful moments in my day and focus on all the good stuff, and simply acknowledge the yuky stuff. It simply all part of life and moving forward!
This weeks Ten Blessings were as follows:
- I am so blessed to have been able to go to a book talk, especially about one that talks about food, coffee, cafes and restaurants and some of the individuals who own them. It was so interesting and I think has inspired me to try new interesting places.
- I am so blessed to have a day to open up my windows let the fresh air in, hang out the washing to be wind dried, and enjoy a cup of tea sitting outside soaking up the sunshine.
- I am so blessed to be able to go on a long adventure walk in rain and sunshine, to enjoy morning tea in a sweat cafe overlooking a park and playground, to smell the roses (Red, Pink, and White Roses ) on my way home.
- I am so blessed to go for a long adventure walk with Little Miss Popularity around the lake, we saw lots of pelicans, they are such big beautiful creatures. I enjoy the peacefulness of my walk. I enjoyed looking at all the birds, and watching the light rays sparkle on the water. I enjoyed saying hello to the other walkers. I enjoyed the soft breeze on my body. I enjoyed just looking up at the sky. I enjoyed all of it.
- I am so blessed to have a wonderful learning experience by attending a study day, at work. It was a lovely opportunity to learn at catchup with work mates.
- I am so blessed to have been able to attend an art talk about conserving art, it was interesting and I learned a lot. I then looked at the exhibition and went for a short walk through some of the sculpture garden. One sculpture played music it was just divine.
- I am so blessed to be able to have a long chat on the phone with a friend. It is always good to be able to talk to a friend.
- I am so blessed to have Friday spending time with Mum, talking and catching up, go out for a delicious lunch outside in the sunshine under the wisteria covered shaded area. It was so beautifully fragrant, just letting enough sunshine through to sit pleasantly under.
- I am so blessed for movie night with my boys, I think I mention this every week however it is my favourite night of the week.
- I am so blessed to be able to have banana’s and strawberries to eat, they are just so yummy.
This week I am going to slow down and look more closely at what really gives me joy and pleasure. I will ask myself how can I find joy in this?
This weeks quote: Don’t power walk. Saunter slowly in the sun, eating chocolate, and carry a blanket so you can take a nap.” S.A.R.K
What were your blessing for the week or day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!