So a rather quiet week, the weather was just rain and cold winds, it was like winter again. Although I know it is spring because a lipstick maple tree has come out it green leaves and the flowers our out on many plants. Spring is always a colourful time of year in nature. Hoping to add more colour to my own life.
This weeks Ten Blessings are as follows:
- I am so blessed that even when I am busy in my regular job I have wonderful people to work with who make me part of the team, and also support me when I need it.
- I am so blessed that there are times when I can just relax and rest and sit in my reading corner reading a book.
- I am so blessed that I can wonderful meals each night, that we have abundance of food and of choice of foods. I can even enjoy a glass of red wine.
- I am so blessed that I could borrow a audio of wonderful meditations from the library this previous week I was doing The Art of Soul.
- I am so blessed that I had time to spend doing a couple of pages in my visual journal, I love playing in my journal it makes me happy.
- I am so blessed to be able to attend another night at Toastmasters listening to wonderful speeches, trying some impromptu speaking and being timer. I get so much out of going to Toastmasters meetings.
- I am so blessed to actually find some school pants that fit my son, he is just tall and skinny, and it is so hard to find pants that fit him in the waist.
- I am so blessed to go to the National- Rhododendron –Garden on the weekend. It was beautiful rhododendron huge ones, and azaleas all out in flower; the colours were vibrant and amazing. It was a huge park, which included a lovely little lake. The views were amazing, and as you walked around you could hear the sound of the surrounding bush and birds.
- I am so blessed to catch up with my parents and spend Sunday afternoon evening with them.
10. I am so blessed that my vegetable garden is growing, and that Saturday was nice enough for me to get out in it. We also ended up having the spring onions I grew in our dinner that night. It is always special to eat home grown food.
Mostly I am blessed to be alive today, to have a loving husband and two lovely boys, and a fluffy dog. I am blessed to have my health and a lovely home to live in. I am blessed that we have access to education and health care. So many people in this world have so little. I am blessed to live in Australia and have so much.
Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. ~ Luther Burbank
What were your blessings for the week/day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!