It has been a week full of doctors appointments so lots of time sitting in waiting rooms ,reading magazines and dreaming about all the things I would like to be doing. It has also been a busy time at work and I am feeling totally exhausted, so hoping to take some time out today to simply sit and relax.
My Ten Blessings of the previous week are as follows:
- I am so blessed to have received one extra day of paid work during the week. Extra income always makes life a little less stressful.
- I am so blessed that I had many hours on last Tuesday to sit and relax, read, meditate and do my journaling. It was exactly what I needed after a busy day of work on the Monday.
- I am so blessed that I was able to attend another Toasmasters Contest, I got to listen to some extremely interesting and entertaining speeches, I even got to sample some laughter yoga. It was an enjoyable night out, and inspired me to want to enjoy my life more, and appreciate cultural celebrations.
- I am so blessed to have wonderful specialist to attend to my son’s health needs even if that means lots of appointments and lots of waiting.
- I am so blessed that Little Miss Popularity is all healed after her oral surgery and the Vet was happy with her recovery. She looks so much better and brighter. Her tail is wagging extra fast these days.
- I am so blessed for movie night with the boys, another boys action movie, still I enjoyed watching it, and I enjoy having this special night with my boys.
- I am so blessed for all the sunshine on the weekend even if I did work all weekend and only got to enjoy some of it.
- I am so blessed to have my fruit and vegetable, and bread and milk delivered to me. It is always good quality and so convenient, plus it supports Aussie Farmers. So I am blessed to live in a country abundant in food, and quality food, I hope it continues that way.
- I am so blessed to have another Art of Balance Audio from the library to listen to. Doing lots of wonderful guided meditations.
- I am so blessed to find some TV Yoga on my computer, and enjoyed doing so lovely home yoga routines.
A quote for the week that I hope to focus on and appreciate the people in my life is as follows:
We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends, and living our lives
So will be focussing on adoring family, cherishing friends and living life!
What were your Ten Blessings of the Week?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!