Another week has passed, it has been a wonderful week despite being slowed down and feeling a little sore after some minor surgery to my left eyelid. So here is a list of my Ten Blessings for the previous week.
1. I am so blessed to be able to go for walks in the park and to be able to enjoy sunny days.
2. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to go out for a light lunch with my Mum and spend some quality time catching up.
3. I am so blessed that Mum came over to supervise the boys, while my husband and myself went out to a musical show. I was also very blessed to have won tickets to the show and that my husband took me out for a meal afterwards. It was a lovely night out!
4. I am so blessed that I could open the windows and let oodles of fresh air in my house. I love a gentle breeze throughout the house. It feels so refreshing and just eliminates all the staleness.
5. I am so blessed that I was able to have some minor surgery on my eyelid and that it all went well, and continues to heal. It also doesn’t feel sore anymore just one stitch sitting there annoying me.
6. I am so blessed that Little Miss Popularity could have her surgery, she had lots of rotten teeth removed. She is doing well, her breath smells much better, and her appetite is excellent.
7. I am so blessed to go for a pleasant walk around the lake with Mighty Mouse, we were both enjoying the peace and quiet. Only to talk about the pelicans when we came across them. They are such big beautiful birds, and are so graceful when they come in for landing, they just glide down.
8. I am so blessed for a week of good nights sleep, I love my bed and I love my sleep, and I feel blessed that I can go to sleep so easily.
9. I am so blessed for movie night with the boys, I love movie night, the boys are so excited and look forward to it. I am not always enthralled with their choice of movies( boy movies, and action movies) however I really enjoy sitting with them. We watched Iron Man, so I enjoyed that movie, I do like some action movies.
10. I am so blessed to have Little Miss Popularity follow me around like a puppy dog, and cuddle up on my lap. She is wanting to spend a lot of time with me lately. She is making me feel very wanted and special.
Thank–you, Thank-you, Thank-you!
It was a very quiet week, and sometimes life has to be simple and quiet.
It allows me to rest and recover.
Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work. ~Ralph Marston
What was your Ten Blessings for the week?
Wishing you all a great day!
- A song, A reminder and a gift for you! (thewhyaboutthis.com)
- Blessed (adventuresofchicagogirl.wordpress.com)
- Blessed Moments (margegower.com)
- Count your real blessings and you’ll see how rich you really are… (creationthroughexpression.wordpress.com)
- 7 Blessings (happytimesfour.wordpress.com)