The past week has gone by so quickly, and it has been full of wonderful moments and lots of joy. It has been a week of wind, rain and then beautiful sunshine. So here are my Ten Blessings for the previous week.
1. I am so blessed that the rain has watered my beautiful garden, especially my vegetable patch. I love the garden looking so green and bright. I love the way rain drops sparkle when the sun comes out briefly. I felt comforted by the rain at night as I snuggled under my blankets and drifted off to sleep.
2. I am so blessed for the sunshine last Friday, that made my day bright and warm, I was able to get out in my garden and plant my tomato plants. I was able to potter in the garden. It felt so good and nurturing being out in nature.
3. I am so blessed for the people who work at Australian Hearing , who take such good care of myself and my son Mighty Mouse, doing his hearing test, checking his equipment and booking appointments. They are always so welcoming and helpful.
4. I am so blessed for online learning, so easy to learn at home on the computer at a time that suits me, it reminds me how helpful computers and the internet can be in making my life easier and some things like convenient access to education and learning packages .
5. I am so blessed for access to Freegal Music through my local library I was able to down load another three beautiful relaxing meditations.
6. I am so blessed for the wonderful samples of shampoo, foundation and dishwashing tablets that came in the mail I love trying out new products. Also for the wonderful children’s book that I one, it will make a very good Christmas Present for Mighty Mouse.
7. I am so blessed for the opportunity to go to work a couple of days and earn some income, it also makes me feel blessed that Hubby is getting some work after a short break off work. After having our income reduced for a while, I have become more appreciative of the money we earn and more aware of where we are spending it, that is not so wasteful.
8. I am so blessed that we could take our dog Little Miss Popularity to the vet and could afford to have her treated and get her medicine. She is a very important part of our family and I don’t like seeing her being sick, so it feels good knowing we can do something to make her feel better.
9. I am so blessed that Mighty Mouse could go to an amazing super hero holiday programme day, and Mr. Serious had a friend over from school. I love seeing the boys enjoy life and socialize.
10. Finally I am so blessed that I could go to the local art exhibition Kevin Hill’s ‘Top Ten Australian Artists’, for my Artist’s Date, the art was of a superb quality with amazing colourful unique paintings from ten different Artist’s .
I have recently been doing the Ten Blessings exercise daily. It is reminds me to be grateful for all the wonder and abundance that I do have in my life and also to say thank-you and be appreciative.
Another exercise I have been doing is thinking of the one thing about my day that I feel most grateful for and saying thank-you before I go to sleep each night.
What were your Ten Blessings of the Week?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
- Day 5 – Blessings and Moments (mixwilliams.wordpress.com)
- Count your blessings (ridethewavesblog.wordpress.com)
- Nourished Life Gratitude List Week Twenty-Eight (thoroughlynourishedlife.com)
- Life is A Blessing Live It! (sukistar.wordpress.com)
- http://www.kevinhillstopten.com.au (Kevin Hill’s Top Ten Australian Artist’s)