It has been a month full of change and uncertainty. It has taken a lot of energy to deal with the changes, re-evaluate and make additional changes to suit the times. Whilst it has been a testing time, I keep positive by knowing it is also a time of being open to new opportunities. So I have taken time of blogging, simply have time out to re-focus.
Today is Ten Blessings of the previous week, and it has been a busy week with school holidays happening. My boys seem to always be having holidays, they just come around so quickly. My blessing for the previous week are as follows:
- I am so blessed to catch up with my parents, and have a lovely lunch with them on their back porch, on a beautiful sunny day! Such wonderful family time!
- I am so blessed for my Artist’s Date, to indulge in the many fascinating smells of perfume at the Department Store in the city. I had a delightful time and even brought some samples home to make my underwear draw smell gorgeous.
- I am so blessed to be able to attend a fun interesting Toastmaster Meeting where everyone got to do a mini speech and evaluation. It was a very entertaining night and I still got to learn something.
- I am so blessed to have completed another learning subject through work, I feel that I am growing as a person and professionally by completing opportunities to learn.
- I am so blessed to have won some tickets to a live show, I look forward to going it will be an interesting surprise. Opportunities just turn up in my life.
- I am so blessed to have an abundance of books and magazines, and music in my life thanks to my local library. I am currently reading one of my favourite magazines on my computer Wellbeing, thanks to the local library.
- I am so blessed to been able to go to the Royal Melbourne Show with my family, it was the most beautiful sunny day, we had a fabulous but slightly scare ride on the Ferris Wheel ( It was only scary for me because of my fear of nights.) We also saw lots of farm animals, got some show bags, and watched a great magic show. We were even more blessed to be given the tickets.
- I am so blessed to been able to go away for a few days with the family. It is so nice to get away and go somewhere different for a few days.
- I am so blessed to wake up and simply be alive and breathing. Even when life is challenging it is great to be alive.
- I am so blessed to sleep so soundly at night , in my comfy bed. A good nights sleep results in waking up ready to go for the new day.
Whilst these are the blessing for my previous week, I have been doing my Ten Blessings daily. It has helped me to continue to feel positive and abundant. It has enable me to end my day by being more appreciative of all the wonderful things that have occurred in my day. I have also been practicing picking out the best thing for the day and saying thank-you.
What were you ten blessings for the week or the day?
I plan to be back to blogging more in October.
Wishing you all a wonderful week!