It is finally glorious Spring, and what lovely sunny weather we have been having. The sun has been out and shinning rays of joy into my body. Everyone around me is commenting on how lovely the weather is, it is such a simple joy. Today I went to a workshop on composting. I started my composting bin a couple of months ago, however it has not been going as well as I hoped. Today I got some more good advice and hopefully my compost bins contents starts composting. I was also having some issues with growing broccoli, for some reason this year my winter crop failed. I now know the reason is that my soil is probably lacking in nutrients. Another reason to get my composting happening a bit quicker. I also think it is good to be able to put our waste to good use instead of just sending it to landfill. I went to a lovely community house in Doveton which had been retro fitted to be a more sustainable building. It was interesting hearing about some of the changes that were made like the double glazing of existing windows. It so useful to find out practical ways of living more sustainabley.
Another week has gone by so fast, although I have been challenged it has still been full of some wonderful blessings.
This weeks Ten Blessings are as follows:
- I am so blessed to be able to go for lovely walks around the lake with my fluffy dog Little Miss Popularity.
- I am so blessed to receive a hand full of samples of Lipton tea samples. Now i am enjoying sipping my tea. They have some interesting tastes, very nice.
- I am so blessed for the opportunity to go to a Toastmasters contest night. It was a very high standard of speeches and a very enjoyable night.
- I am so blessed to attend my final class of positive thinking, which was really tested out that evening and is still being tested out. I am doing my best to think positive thoughts.
- I am so blessed to enjoy our Friday Movie night with Hubby and boys. It is something we all look forward too, relaxing and enjoying being together on Friday nights.
- I am so blessed for the wonderful books I was able to borrow from the public library. I love how I walk in there and the perfect books catch my eye, it is like they jump out and say take me.
- I am so blessed that my Mum cares so much for me that she brought an extra meal for us to enjoy. Whilst she offered to help me anytime I need it. My parents are always willing to help. I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents.
- I am so blessed that the sun has been out shinning and I have been feeling so happy because of it. It really is the best mood boost.
- I am so blessed to have a wonderful lunch with family for Father’s Day. It was great that it was a beautiful warm Spring summers day, and we could have lunch out side.
- I am so blessed that I have my loving family and my health, that really is the most important thing. It is also good that I have my sanity, and positive thoughts.
I look foreword to the days unfolding and all the future blessing that I will experience.
So what were your blessing this past week or day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
- give blessings (urdamage.wordpress.com)