- I am so blessed to be alive and breathing, it is so wonderful to be living.
- I am so blessed that it has rained that much, the dams are filling, and my garden is green and watered. I really appreciate rainy days when I think back on the time we were in drought.
- I am so blessed that my brother came over to hangout with my son Mr. Serious, so young Mighty Mouse could go to his cub’s event. It is so nice to feel supported.
- I am so blessed that I finally found a sleeping bag at the right rating for my son camp trip, online at a discounted price.
- I am so blessed to have spent my Thursday night at a Toastmasters meeting listening to some wonderful speeches and for myself completing another speech. I am so proud of myself.
- I am so blessed to have spent Friday evening watching a funny family movie with my husband and son’s.
- I am so blessed to spend a day out with my son, going out for morning tea, having coffee and cake, and spending a day shopping for clothes. I was very enthusiastic even if he wasn’t.
- I am so blessed for yummy bananas, I just love eating them, and strawberries.
- I am so blessed for enjoyable walks with Miss Popularity, even though they were quick walks last week often interrupted by the rain. It was still nice to get out and get some fresh air.
- I am so blessed to get 45 minutes at the Art for Everyone exhibition on the Sunday morning.
I visited the art exhibition for my Artist Date, it was very short however I had to go to work. I saw lots of beautiful interesting paintings and lots of different styles of art. It really started my day off with lots of brightness.
I love the old exhibition building it is so grand and beautiful.
It has been a busy start to the week and looks like being a busy week.
Whilst Monday morning walking through the city always something interesting to see.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?
- Blessings (kevinowm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Inspiration: You Are The Blessing! (awakenedlifenow.com)
- How to Find Blessing in Your Life (homesanctuary.com)
- Count Your Blessings (girlingreencoat.wordpress.com)