Another quiet day with a sick child at home. House work, journaling and even some home yoga. Soup simmering on the stove all day. Wonderful healing vegetable soup for tea. WIth a relaxing evening at home.
Thinking about why I journal each day. It is just a place that I can escape to and be me!
My reasons for journaling are as follows:
- I find it to be a comforting ritual
- It helps me to live with more clarity and focus
- It is a beautiful safe place for self-expression and self-discovery
- It is a place where ideas are incubated and explored
- It is a place where I can safely vent and complain.
So like so many of my days I set some time aside to journal. I date my page, some times I paste or draw, whilst I always just sit and write. It is one of the simple pleasures in my life.
Back to the NaBloPoMo today’s question is: