How quickly the week has gone by. It has been a wonderful week and a lovely relaxing weekend. So here are my Ten Blessings for the week.
- I am so blessed that my husband helped me out on Monday morning dropping my son of at the bus stop. I was still feeling sick and miserable. I really appreciate a helping hand.
- I am so blessed that I had a day at home simply pottering about and relaxing. It was so nice to have some time to recover and just enjoy the simplicity of being alive.
- I am so blessed that my husband cooked us tea on Saturday night, he really is a good cook, and I really appreciate a home cooked meal, cooked by someone else. Yummy!
- I am so blessed that the ladies from the community centre was so helpful when I was trying to find my son’s coat. He has his coat back now which is good because it still is really cold here in Melbourne.
- I am so blessed to have another meditation and positive thinking session.
- I am so blessed to have been able to indulge in a relaxing bath, using the bath bomb that I made. I also had a candle burning and beautiful relaxing music to listen to.
- I am so blessed to have a sunny day to go on a walking adventure with Little Miss Popularity. We saw lots of wonderful things. I love enjoying other people’s gardens. It was also delightful just soaking up the sunshine.
- I am so blessed to have been able to have a Friday movie night with the family. It was a funny but wired movie. Mighty Mouse thought it was hilarious and is still talking about it.
- I am so blessed that on the weekend it was very relaxing, and I was able to go for a long walk with Mr. Serious , Husband, and Little Miss Popularity. We even got to see some baby swans.
- I am so blessed that we had the opportunity to catch up with extended family and meet the new baby. Oh how time goes so quickly and we always seem to be busy. So it is something special to be able to catch up.
Even though it was a quiet week because I was getting over a miserable head cold, it was still full of lovely moments. It was quiet and relaxing, and allowed for recovery and rejuvenation. It was also totally enjoyable, even though I was not feeling 100 percent.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?