It has been another wonderful week unfortunately it ended with me being sick with a head cold so I have spent the weekend with a sore head, runny nose and sore throat and it still has not gone away. So I was going to my doctor’s appointment this morning and my car would not start. Thankfully the RACV man came out and got it going for me again. We celebrated my son’s birthday, so it sort of became the birthday weekend for him with a party Friday night and Sunday night. Lots of wonderful happened to make it a wonderful week.
My Ten Blessings for the week are as follows:
- I am so blessed that I can wake up each morning breath fresh air, drink fresh water and eat an abundance of food. Also being surrounded by my loving family.
- I am so blessed to have hot showers, a cosy home, and heating on these cold days.
- I am so blessed to be able to snuggle in my bed and listen to the soothing sound of rain.
- I am so blessed to be able to look out my window and look at beautiful red and white camellias. These flowers brighten up my winters days
- I am so blessed to attend a positive thinking course, which focuses on meditation and mindfulness.
- I am so blessed to attend a talk at the local library about healthy lifestyle, which had some great tips on goal setting, and being persistent.
- I am so blessed as always to attend my local Toastmaster meeting and listen to some amazing speeches, I also got to be Table Topics Master. So grateful that I could think of six questions in 15 minutes.
- I am so blessed to enjoy red wine, biscuits and cheese.
- I am so blessed to celebrate my son Mr. Serious birthday with family, we had a lovely meal out at Taco Bills followed by yummy cake and fun at home afterwards.
- I am so blessed to rest, have an abundance of tissues and curl up in my arm-chair wrapped in crochet rugs listening to my favourite podcasts and reading my favourite blogs. It is so good to be able to listen to my body when it screams stop( with runny nose, sore throat and throbbing headache.)
So lots of things in my life to feel blessed for, and I notice that by focusing on my blessings and the things I am grateful for life feels so much more positive. Whilst I found a quote I really liked which is as follows:
“You can add up your blessings or add up your troubles. Either way, you’ll find you have an abundance.” ~Richelle E Goodrich
So I choose to add up my blessings.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?
Now to the NaBloPoMo August Challenge todays question is as follows:
Wishing you all a wonderful day!