Another lovely cold winters week has gone by. It has been full of rainstorms and rainbows, wind and full icy cold breezes. It has required big thick coats, scarfs and umbrella’s. It has required me to curl up in my armchair, wrap myself in a blanket, so I can sit with my computer and write this post.
- I am so blessed to have been able to go on a delightful artist’s date to the Old Treasury Building, and be a tourist in my own town.
- I am so blessed to have enjoyed a delightful water workout, I laughed so much I think it was more like laughter therapy than exercise.
- I am so blessed to have found four tulip plants growing in the back yard, I was surprised I thought the dog had eaten them all. We had one beautiful sunny morning perfect for weeding the garden. I blessed that my husband planted a whole lot of tulip bulbs because he knows I love tulips.
- I am so blessed to have found a book I was looking for at the op shop for two dollars, it has been fun reading it at the bus stop as I wait for my son.
- I am so blessed that I could have created some yummy meals during the week, also for the cake I cooked for my Mum’s birthday actually turning out and tasting yummy.
- I am so blessed to have all this water fall on my garden keeping it green and alive.
- I am so blessed to have had the weekend off and been able to spend it with my family, I especially enjoyed assisting my son with his homework. Even I am challenged by year 7 homework. Thankfully I had google to help and explain the questions, I had google to help do all the research and provide information. I also had patience, although I think I could have done with a little more patience.
- I am so blessed to have so many nights at home last week, being able to come home, cook tea, then curl up on the chair with a rug and cup of tea. It was so cozy and warm.
- I am so blessed to be served by such a happy chatty lady at the local supermarket.
- I am so blessed to get up every morning looking forward to the day, knowing I have such a wonderful family, wonderful home, wonderful work as a mum and a nurse.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?
This month I am doing the BlogHer, NaBloPoMo August Challenge and todays question is as follows:
- Blessing #196 (fallonrain.wordpress.com)
- Showers of Blessing (heavenlyrainimages.wordpress.com)
- To Be Blessed (iamlikenoother.com)
- Life’s Blessings (leslieannvarela.com)
- The guru’s blessings in disguise (guhyasamajacenter.wordpress.com)
- Humor In the House: A Sunday Morning Musing (theevolvingdad.wordpress.com)