It has been a quiet week, a week of sickness and cancelling activities. I did recover in time to get back to work, which was a good thing. Life has been going along OK so I am grateful for that. A quiet weekend full of sleeping in late, reading and listening to podcasts. Also of getting to work and enjoying chocolate.
These are my ten blessings as follows.
- I am so blessed to have my car service so it can continue to go and be reliable for me. Also to have it service in-between school hours so convenient.
- I am so blessed to be able to go to my son’s church service at school with both boys; the service was spiritual and uplifting.
- I am so blessed to be able to get my hair done and feel good about myself. Beautiful self-care.
- I am so blessed that when I was sick during the week that I had the luxury to stop, relax and rest. Also that I stopped and listen to what my body really needed.
- I am so blessed that I have been able to do my journaling every day this week.
- I am so blessed that I didn’t have to wait long at the outpatients department and my son got a good report.
- I am so blessed that I had time at work to complete my online learning, and also got to eat chocolates
- I am so blessed that the council provides a wonderful social group for my son to attend in a supported way. That I have the patience to fill out the paper work, have the assessment done and organizing for him.
- I am so blessed for glimpses of sunshine in the depths of a cold winter’s week. That alone just warms my mode up a little, and puts a smile on my face.
10. I am so blessed for my morning meditation practice even if I am still in bed under the covers.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?
- Blessing #192 (fallonrain.wordpress.com)
- Today is blessed with beauty……… (speakingup4me.wordpress.com)
- Ten Blessings (happysuburbanchick.wordpress.com)