Some gorgeous winters days and also some really cold and wet ones. It has been good to get the boys back to school. I really enjoy the school holidays, however so hard to keep them off the computers and TV’s. I have also started back at the gym after a five-week break. By the end of the five weeks I was really missing my favourite classes so it felt good to go back. As the water workout instructor stated ‘exercise is not a chore it is a luxury’. So I am planning to fill my weeks up with lots of luxurious exercise classes like Yoga and Sh’bam. During the week I had the opportunity to attend a Toastmasters Humorous and Table Topics Contest, which was very entertaining. Whilst also taking the advise of my yoga teacher, to “Relax”, by taking time out to relax each day. Whilst Mighty Mouse and myself had an adventure visit to the Melbourne Museum, whilst Hubby , Mr Serious, and my brother went of to a gaming exhibition.
My Ten Blessings for this week are as follows:
- Firstly I am so blessed for all the wonderful helpful people who I encountered during the week. The lady from the council who helped with my sons RAP for kids programme. For the lady at Australian Hearing who helped me organise an appointment to update my son’s RF settings. For the teacher who is running the english essay writing tutorials which my eldest son can attend. For my other son’s school setting up speech therapy and fine motor skills for him to attend.
- I am so blessed for all the Yoga and Sh’bam classes I was able to indulge in during the week. Such wonderful self-care activities.
- I am so blessed for my clients at work, even though they were going through some serious health issues they all managed to have positive outlooks and enjoyed a good laugh with me. I particularly loved the comment that an 80-year-old man told me that he was hoping to win the Power Ball first prize so he would never have to worry about money again. There is always something to look forward to even if it is a ticket in Power Ball.
- I am so blessed to discover two possum’s sleeping in hollow trees, on my walking adventure with Mighty Mouse through the Carlton Gardens doing some possum spotting.
- I am so blessed to spend some discovery time with young Mighty Mouse at the Melbourne Museum and IMAX theatres. He had a wonderful time dragging me around from display to display. He was so happy and excited. I love being around him when he is like that, it is so contagious and makes me feel so happy and joyful too.
- I am so blessed to have conversations on the phone with my mother, I may not get to see her all the time, but I can speak to her often.
- I am so blessed for such a comfy warm bed that on these cold mornings I don’t want to get out it. Thankfully I have an effective heater that warms the house up just enough, so as I can motivate myself to leave my lovely comfy warm bed and get up and dressed for the day.
- I am so blessed for my body working so well, it allows me to do the things I want to do in my life and makes me feel so alive, plus it even lets me touch my toes.
- I am so blessed to have the opportunity to drive my husband’s car home in the traffic, it feels a big car for me and driving it is really out of my comfort zone. However it was good to know I could handle it.
- I am blessed to be able to cuddle up with our dog Little Miss Popularity on Friday night and watch a family movie.
Once again so many things to feel blessed for, and to remind me that life is really so abundant, full and exciting. This week I hope to continue to be grateful to all the people who are helpful and are supportive. The world just becomes more friendlier when I notice all the wonderful people I come across in my everyday moments.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?
- Visit to the Museum (herewegomelbourne.wordpress.com)
- Counting my mixed blessings (yogamaste.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Swinging (no, not that kind). (stressmeknot.wordpress.com)
- Blessings (awelltraveledwoman.com)
- More blessings (busymindthinking.com)