Well another week has gone by, and I have a lot to be thankful for. It has been school holidays so I have enjoyed being lazy, and going out to movies. So here are my ten blessings for the previous week.
- I am so blessed to be able to go see Despicable Me 2, it was so funny, I had the best laugh.
- I am so blessed to have fresh sheets, and that my washing was blown dry.
- I am so blessed to get good news about my son’s surgery.
- I am so blessed to get my son’s new hearing aid so quickly.
- I am so blessed to be able to enjoy the simple pleasures of every day.
- I am so blessed for a walk in the park, and kicking all the fallen leaves.
- I am so blessed to get a good idea for my next speech, the abstract concept.
- I am so blessed to celebrate a family members birthday and enjoy yummy dinner and birthday cake.
- I am so blessed I am so blessed to have been able to go to the Olive Festival
- I am so blessed have the opportunity to go to he Local art show, and seeing so many wonderful paintings.
It is so wonderful to be reminded how enjoyable my life is. It lifts my state of happiness. It reminds me that even in tough times, like my son’s operation, which turn out to have a really good result, and the thrown away hearing aid, thanks to somebody else’s badly behaved child, is replaced by a new one. Things always turn out, and good things even come out of it.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?