It certainly was an interesting week, and I think I have just recovered from the hearing aid drama. Yes another little boy through young Mighty Mouses hearing aid away. So lots of running around to get a replacement to connect with the school about what could be done about the incident. Still plenty to feel blessed about.
My Ten Blessings are as follows:
- I am so blessed to be able to spend a whole morning at the State Library of Victoria exploring it exhibitions and book displays. It was one of the best Artist’s Dates I ever had.
- I am so blessed to have time to sit relax and read.
- I am so blessed to spend some time with my mother for the day and learn a little more about my family history.
- I am so blessed that my son’s hearing aid which got thrown away by another child was covered by a government programme and replaced at no cost to me. Oh what a relief that was!
- I am so blessed to have a hobby like Toastmasters, and be voted best speaker for the night. Super encouragement.Whilst always interesting to listen to other members speeches.
- I am so blessed to go out for a ladies social night and enjoy a yummy dinner, enjoyable and interesting company, and delightful music.
- I am so blessed to still be able to feel happy even when things are going so wrong. I just seem to have this awareness that I work through it and life will be good again shortly.
- I am so blessed to be able to have guided meditations and sleep ins on the weekend. Yes enjoyed my lazy mornings before going to work.
- I am so blessed to have comfy shoes to wear to work, especially as I spend all day on my feet running around.
- I am so blessed to wear a lovely white uniform shirt with my work emblem on it, which I receive lots of compliments for. It makes me laugh when people say. “That is a lovely top, it suits you.” Yes it my uniform.
So as you can see I did have a week full of abundance and joy!
Gratitude helps you to grow and expand, gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you ~Eileen Canddy
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?