Each week I do the Ten Blessing Exercise to remind me what a wonderful life I have. It allows me to feel grateful, and reminds me of all the good things that are in my life.
This previous week I have been feeling truly abundant so here are my ten blessings for the week:
- I am so blessed for walking adventures and new discoveries with Little Miss Popularity.
- I am so blessed for hot showers on these really cold mornings, it really warms up my bones.
- I am so blessed for a mother that calls me every week to see if I am alright, and have a long hour chat.
- I am so blessed for my beautiful morning music, it sounds so real my son wanted to know where all the birds were. It thought it was quiet funny that they were in the CD player.
- I am so blessed for having another sustainability class to attend, and learning about saving water and using grey water.
- I am so blessed for all the lovely sunny chilly days we have had lately. It so nice sitting at the table with the sun shinning in. All that sunshine makes me feel bright and happy.
- I am so blessed for my coat, hat, and scarf, they keep me warm, and for central heating.
- I am so blessed for all the worms out in the vegetable patch, it was a nice surprise to discover some very long and fat ones.
- I am so blessed to celebrate the winter solstice at the Belgrave Lantern Parade.
So as you can see I did have a week full of abundance and joy!
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?