This weeks ten blessings are as follows:
- I am so blessed to find more wonderful books from the library to read.
- I am so blessed for the appreciation showed for my hard work and effort, at my paid job. Sometimes I have to put that extra effort in to things that really mater, because I always want a good outcome.
- I am so blessed to be able to afford to take Mighty Mouse to speech therapy, and spend time with him developing his language repertoire.
- I am so blessed that I could sleep on the weekend, and rest up before going to work. It makes a difference being well rested.
- I am so blessed to have an abundance of food, and to be able to enjoy yummy meals each night, when so many people go without.
- I am so blessed to receive a thank-you for a small voluntary job I did. I really felt the appreciation in her email.
- I am so blessed for the comfy bed I sleep on, I really enjoy my nights sleep, being curled up in a comfy bed on a cold winter’s night is just the best thing ever.
- I am so blessed that my husband is so clever, and put up my hooks so they were strong enough to hold up my big heavy bags.
- I am so blessed that it was just a bit of moisture in our gas pipe causing the problem and it quickly resolved so I can still use our heater. I really hate being cold.
- I am so blessed to enjoy conversations with my boys. They tell me nothing if I ask, however if I stop and listen I find out quiet a lot at the most random times.
Well it has been another wonderful week, which included Toastmasters, working, family and even time at home caring for my home, family and self. Life is truly abundant and full of wonderful moments.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?