This past month has left me feeling stuck and muddied. I have been feeling frustrated and irritated. Life has been an effort and quiet challenging. I just have not been able to get back into the swing of things. I must admit I have not been feeling like a Happy Suburban Chick, more like a crazy woman pulling her hair out. So I think it is time to make some new changes. Until I figure out what I need to do , I will just have to work through the stuckness and muddles of my life.
- I am so blessed for my young Mighty Mouse have a great week back at school, after a shaky start the week before.
- I amI so blessed for a snuggly warm bed to sleep in on these cold, cold nights.
- I am so blessed for the sustainability workshop I got to attend which has inspired me to set up a compost bin.
- I am so blessed that my son loves speech therapy, although he tried to trick me when doing his practice. He pretty tricky when he wants to be, and so very funny.
- I am so blessed for all my lovely smelly candles that I burn, which make the house smell so much sweater.
- I am so blessed the wonderful inspiring podcasts that I got to listen too this week. Also for the Hay House World Summit audio’s that I have got to listen to.
- I am so blessed for a few sunny day’s so I could dry all my washing outside. I love it when I can use my clothes line.
- I am so blessed that the cake I made turned out and even tasted yummy.
- I am so blessed to spend time with family celebrating my Father’s Birthday, love family birthday parties.
- I am so blessed to have gone to the Mornington Art Gallery to see the Archibald Prize 2013.
There is one more blessing I didn’t mention above, on Friday I saw the most beautiful perfect rainbow. Life has been raining a lot lately, yet the sun always comes out and delivers a big perfect rainbow.
What was your ten blessings for the week or day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day and week ahead.