- To see my son’s smiling face when I picked him up from school, he was so happy to see all his friends again.
- I am so blessed to be able to spend time with my family and go on family adventures.
- I am so blessed that it stopped raining long enough to take my dog for a walking adventure around the lake on Sunday.
- I am so blessed that I was able to do a guided mindfulness meditation on the weekend.
- I am so blessed to get my son back into speech therapy and that he loves his new speech therapist.
- I am so blessed that I could get back to the gym on Friday, after about three weeks off and do the Sh’bam class, I really needed to dance and feel silly.
- I am so blessed to get three new books from the Library that I really wanted to read. Saves me so much money if I can simply borrow them from the library. Also for the experience of seeing live music on Music Sunday.
- I am so blessed to been able to take my son and dog for a walk and see sparkly water, the sun shone through the clouds and was making the water glisten with sparkly white light just beaming up from the water. It was so magical to look at.
- I am so blessed to be able to curl up in an arm chair with my purple blanket and purple hat and read a book.
- I so blessed to have a sense of curiosity and a desire to find new places to visit and new things to do, like going to the Alfred Nicholas gardens. So blessed to have a husband who took me and the boys there, and then took us out for coffee at a lovely coffee shop with open fire, just down the road from the gardens.
So many things to feel good about in my life. Of course I do think to myself each evening of all the things I have to be grateful for the day. Gratitude is a key element of living a joyful life!
What were your ten blessings for your week or even day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!