Every Tuesday I do Ten Blessings of the Week. I know Tuesday is a strange day to do it, however I feel like it is my chill out day. I have come to learn to do what is best for me.
- I am so blessed for my parents who are supportive, good friends and always there for those special celebrations in life, like family birthdays.
- I am so blessed for my green juice in the mornings that keeps me healthy, especially adding moisture and shine to my skin.
- I am so blessed that I have so many books to read, just finished reading the War of Art.
- I am so blessed to have a wonderful interesting, challenging hobby in Toastmasters, where I can learn valuable communication skills.
- I am so blessed to meet new people and get new insights into life.
- I am so blessed to have a new plant for the house, so green and smells of freshness.
- I am so blessed to have lots of fresh fruit ( mandarins, apples and bananas) to eat.
- I am so blessed for the amazing sunny day I had to catch up with a friend in a beautiful cafe overlooking a lake.
- I am so blessed to be able to smile about life and know everything is going to turn out ok.
I find a tiny bit of gratitude helps me to realise I have so much abundance in my life. It really is a beautiful Autumn Day, a day perfect to be outside and enjoy.
What were your ten blessings for your week or even day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!