The previous weeks ten blessings is about acknowledging what I do have in my life, especially with my job. Lately I have been feeling a little lost, a bit like everyone else is moving in the right direction and I am going nowhere. When I looked more deeply I realised I get a pretty good deal. So here is my ten blessings for the week:
- I am so blessed to have a permanent part-time job that I get paid for.
- I am so blessed to have a job that also pays my retirement superannuation, sick leave and holiday pay.
- I am so blessed that my employer pays for some of my education courses and the time I take to attend them.
- I am so blessed that my work hours fit in with my family and my husband is able to care for our children, and pick them up from school.
- I am so blessed that I am always learning something new, and that I have interesting, challenging work.
- I am so blessed that I have at least seventy-five percent of my time at home being a full-time Mum.
- I am so blessed to work with so many professional people who strive for excellence and put so much time and effort into their work. I am so blessed to work in a positive environment.
- I am so blessed that I have a lovely house, with all the necessary features gas, water, electricity, furniture and much more.
- I am so blessed for the freedom I have to do the many things that I love doing like going to the gym, going on long walking adventures, being Mum, reading, blogging and so much more.
- I am so blessed to have a supportive husband who goes out to work full-time, and works hard to provide for our families needs.
I really do get an amazing deal, a career, an opportunity to spend most of my time with my children as they are growing up, and a very abundant life. Some times I feel it is so easy to want more and feel like others have more. I find that I am looking at what other people have and do, and thinking that is what I want. However what I wanted I already had , it is just that it showed up in my life a different way. The Ten Blessings of the Week have helped me to see that.
What were your ten blessings for your week or even day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
- Blessings (heartfeltemotions.wordpress.com)
- Take Every Blessing into Consideration (sadiedaily.wordpress.com)