Yes I have plenty of excuses for not posting recently and none of them a legitimate. I can blame distraction, resistance, school holidays and work. However they are all just excuses.
On a more positive note, it is time for my Ten Blessings for the Week, and they are as follows:
- I am so blessed for receiving feedback from clients that I am so kind and caring. I like to think that I am kind and caring. That is my intention when I am working and in my daily life to try and be kind and caring. So it is nice to randomly here that many people are picking up on that.
- I am so blessed to be able to attend education sessions to improve my professional skills that are provided in my workplace by knowledgeable and friendly people.
- I am so blessed to have parents who will care for my children when I go to work and also offer to take them extra longer so my husband and myself can go away for a weekend.
- I am so blessed to be able to go on a free tour through the art gallery which was taken by an amazingly passionate volunteer.
- I am so blessed to be able to see so many amazing pieces of art, many of them by the worlds best artists.
- I am so blessed to have a weekend away with my husband, staying in a delightful cottage, going out for meals, drinking nice wine and spending time together.
- I am so blessed to have time to spend with my son doing homework, so glad I can help even learnt a few new things myself.
- I am so blessed to have an abundance of food to choose from, so much variety and freshness. So lucky to live in Australia.
- I am so blessed to be able to attend the Healesville Garden Party at the Racecourse. Lots of lovely wines, food, music and cooking demonstrations. The weather was just perfect. It didn’t start raining until the end of the day when we left.
- I am so blessed to sleep soundly each night, I love my sleep and it comes so easily to me.
Felling better already, I have experienced another wonderful week. Even though I didn’t do much writing I have so much to feel blessed by and thankful for.
What were your ten blessings for your week or even day?
Wishing you all a wonderful day!