Today I have chosen an easy meditation from Thich Nhat Hanh from an old favourite book of mine, Peace Is Every Step. It has been many years since I have picked up this book. However recently I have heard lots of people mention it. Then I thought it is time to read it again. I have recently been trying to find a lot of joy from the outside world, this book has reminded me to look within and simply enjoy being in this world. A favourite an easy meditation that can be done anywhere is this following one:
Breathing in, I calm my body.
Breathing out, I smile.
Dwelling in the present moment,
I Know this is a wonderful moment!
(Thich Nhat Hanh, Peace Is Every Step, pg. 10)
Wishing you wonderful moments throughout your day!
This is the month of April and I am pleased to be doing the Ultimate Blog Challenge!
- WakeUp+LIVE Mondays ~ Pebble Meditation (beyoutifulliving.com)
- Touching Peace by Thich Nhat Hanh (toddlohenry.com)
- Inspirational Quotes from Thich Nhat Hanh (ministryofhappiness.wordpress.com)
- Breathing for inner peace (vtwest.wordpress.com)
- Don’t take refuge in anything outside of you (zenflash.wordpress.com)