It has been another fabulous week, including Easter and the beginning of school holidays. So spent this Easter having a Staycation at home, watching James Bond movies, going out for lunch, and a family field trip to Healesville Santuary to check out the Australian animals.
A favourite time of the week is Ten Blessings, so here are my ten blessings about the previous week.
- I am so blessed that I completed another speech at my Toastmasters Club. I stood up in front of my audience and spoke about Tasmanian Devils. As imperfect and flawed as my speech was ,they all listened and applauded when I finished. So thank-you to my fellow Toastmasters for their continued support.
- I am so blessed for the red umbrella that kept me dry on one of my long walks.
- I am so blessed to see the excitement and amazement in my youngest son’s face on Sunday morning after the Easter Bunny had been.
- I am so blessed that my body works so well, that it allows me to do all the things I want to do.
- I am so blessed to be able to enjoy the singing of birds outside my window, how musically delightful there little voices are.
- I am so blessed to receive chocolate for Easter, I really love chocolate, and if it is in my house I will eat way too much.
- I am so blessed to have time off from work for Easter, which I spent with my family .
- I am so blessed to be able to sit in a nice warm dry house and look out side and watch and listen to the rain come down.
- I am so blessed that a friend phoned me up to say hello and keep in touch.
- I am so blessed for the many smiles I experienced in the past week, it makes me realise how much joy and happiness I already have in my life.
Yes life has been so wonderful in the last week, and ten blessings make me realise how joyful my life really is. What were your ten blessings for your week or even day?
Wishing you all an amazing week!