The previous week has been another wonderful week full of Yoga, Sh’bam, long walks , Shakespeare in the park, and James Bond movies. Plus work, it started of quiet and finishes super busy yesterday, came home totally exhausted. So glad today is a rest day.
So my ten blessings for the week were as follows:
- I am so blessed to be able to sit down each day and enjoy my cup of tea.
- I am so blessed to making myself a vegetable juice each day, yummy!
- I am so blessed to see the smile on my son’s faces each day, they are both so beautiful.
- I am so blessed to be able to spend so evenings with my hubby watching James Bond movies together.
- I am so blessed to have paid employment, even when I have to work really hard.
- I am so blessed to be fit and strong and able to go on my long walks.
- I am so blessed for my lovely comfortable bed that I love to sleep in.
- I am so blessed for my zippy reliable red car that gets me where I need to be.
- I am so blessed that my son still asks for help with his home work, and that I can still answer his questions and explain things to him. Although he has given up on me when it comes to mathematics.
- I am so blessed to have dress clean water that just pours out of my taps in abundance.
Yes life has been so wonderful in the last week, and ten blessings make me realise how joyful my life really is. What were your ten blessings for your week or even day?
Wishing you all an amazing week!