Well I got a little busy. I got a lot distracted by life, and lots of wonderful things have been happening. However I always find that thinking about ten blessings for the previous week is one activity that brings more joy into my life. So here they are:
- I am so blessed to have been able to go to a talk last week at the Library called Lentil as Anything with the founder Shanaka Fernando, speaking. It was very interesting.
- I am so blessed to have one son who still cuddles me and gets excited to be picked up from school by Mum. He is such a sweetie
- I am so blessed to have a whole weekend off to be social and have fun, so lucky to get to a friends party, and to be taken out for lunch by my husband.
- I am so blessed to have very supportive parents who looked after the two boys whilst Hubby and me, went out socialising. She also cooked us dinner when we came to pick them up.
- I am so blessed to have been able to catch up with some friends that I hadn’t seen for a long time.
- I am so blessed to have been able to have the time and the books too read two books last week.
- I am so blessed to have a Toastmasters meeting to go to and be involved in. I am also blessed for winning the best evaluator award for the night, obviously I must be learning and growing.
- I am so blessed to been able to go to the contemporarily art gallery in Melbourne, and see wonderful pieces of art. To have been able to listen to the street buskers, and do a little bit of window shopping. So many beautiful things to look at.
- I am so blessed to be able to do some educational workshop through work to upgrade my knowledge and skills.
- I am so blessed that my eldest son still asks me for help with his homework. I forgotten how hard homework could be and it is only year 7. I am re-learning so much.
I could just keep going, and going, however they were the things that I feel so blessed for that stood out in the previous weeks. This whole exercise makes me realised what an amazing blessed life I live. Having an attitude of gratitude really makes a difference. What were your ten blessings for your week or even day?