It is wonderful Wishcasting Wednesday! Every week Jamie Ridler from Jamie Ridler Studios at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca, asks a question. This weeks question is : What do you wish to learn ?
I wish to always be learning, learning everyday for the rest of my life!
- I wish to learn to be more creative, that is why I am doing the Artist’s Way, Wreck this Journal, my Artist’s Date and writing this blog.
- I wish to learn to be better at my job which is why I am doing another course at work tomorrow.
- I wish to be better at communicating with people and telling entertaining stories. That is one reason I go to Toastmaster’s. I would also like to learn to tell really entertaining jokes, still very hit and miss on that one. If you have any really good clean jokes could you please share with me. I really want to win Best Joke.
- I wish to be a better writer, a more interesting writer a more grammatically correct writer, so I practice with my blog. I did do a community course on creative writing a few years ago. It really helped me to write more interesting speeches.
- I wish learn to be a better parent, and get my son in bed earlier so he does not wake up Mr. Grumpy.
- I wish to learn to be a better cook, have dozens of cookbooks just need to learn how to use them, because I love to eat.
I am sure there are many more things I wish to learn, however I have learnt that if I don’t go to bed on time and get a good night sleep I will be Mrs Grumpy in the morning.
What do you wish to learn? Go to Wishcasting Wednesday at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca, and join in, and start wishing. Jamie Ridler is comes up with a lovely wish question each week.
Wishing you all a wonderful day and may your wishes come true.