My ten blessings for the previous week are as follows:
- I was so happy that the old cat I was caring for while its owners where away was alive and healthy whilst I was looking after it and I could text and say it was ok.
- I am so thankful for winning a gift card which I plan to spend on some self-care items.
- So thankful for the conversations with acquaintances which were quiet serendipitous.
- I am thankful for the friend who came along to Zumba with me, always more fun when you have someone to play with and laugh.
- I am thankful for the lovely lake to walk around and enjoy, and the shaded picnic table with the great view, where I often go and write my blog posts. Nature is so inspiring.
- I am thankful for a son who is so well behaved, focused and and hard working. He tries so hard to do his work at school.
- I am thankful for my morning cup of coffee, which my husband brings into me every morning.
- I am so thankful for the bright pink shirt that just makes me feel girly and confident. It makes me feel bright and happy.
- I am thankful for the wine appreciation session I got to go to at the local library. The library has some wonderful events and speakers to go and see.
- I am so thankful for the fan that blows cool air on me at night during this spell of very hot weather.
It always makes me feel so blessed that I live such a wonderful and abundant life after doing my 10 weekly blessing. I also like to journal about what I am grateful for each day. I think an attitude of gratitude makes life feel much juicer and so much more enticing.
Wishing you all a wonderful day.
- Are You Willing To Change The Way You Feel? (rebeccaherrera.wordpress.com)
- Thankful. (whatlieswithinthemind.wordpress.com)
- Belong, Be Long – Long Being Thankful – Gratitude (wearetrulyhappy.wordpress.com)
- Ten Things Good For You To Do: (garlandvandyke.wordpress.com)