“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
This weeks Ten Blessings.
- I am so thankful for discovering a fruity ice tea, it is just heavenly to sip on chilled in a nice wine glass
- I am thankful for my loving relationship with my husband, for the 15 wonderful years of marriage that we have had, and the many more to come.
- I am thankful for experiencing a wonderful thunderstorm, and for the fact as I stood out at the bus stop, with my umbrella I didn’t get struck by lightning, and my son got on the bus dry.
- I am thankful for my parent’s generosity to look after my children so I could go out for the afternoon for a ladies lunch/afternoon tea. Some girly time. I feel blessed that I get to spend time with so many lovely interesting ladies.
- I am so thankful to myself for driving somewhere different and not getting lost. I was totally confident and in control. I even enjoyed the trip listening to some really nice inspiring music.
- I am so thankful for the opportunity to go to my Toastmasters meeting and learn so much, whilst having a good time.
- I am so thankful that my son was home sick with just a cold( a runny nose and nasty cough.) He quickly recovered with sleep and relaxation and is now healthy again.
- I am so thankful for the beautiful bunch of flowers my husband brought me. I am admiring them right now.
- I am so thankful for all the books I have to read, and for my kindle, which makes it even easier to read. I am enjoying reading Quiet, it is so me!
10. I am so thankful for the opportunity to go out and have dinner with my parents and their friends of many years.
I think I could have just kept going so many things to be thankful for. However they were the ten things I felt so blessed for in the previous seven days. It is amazing how good life seems after doing this exercise, I feel truly blessed to be living such an abundant life.