I had planned to do this post late Sunday Night when I got home from work, however I was so tired I forgot and went to bed. So here it is today!
I recently read a book Be Happy- by Robert Holden I have decided to do the exercise of gratitude.
It is call TEN BLESSINGS FROM THE PAST WEEK.
- I am so blessed from being able to go on so many beautiful walks during the week. The beautiful lake I have to walk around. The lovely evening family walk we went on.
- I am so blessed from giving myself fresh juice every morning full of fresh nutrients and getting my day off to the best start
- I am blessed from being able to try a water workout class, and really enjoying it. I am also blessed by all the lovely friendly ladies I met who made it so much fun.
- I am blessed from all the beautiful conversations I had during the week that brightened my day up and gave me valuable advise.
- I am so blessed for being able to attend a Zumba class and have the best fun ever, I was buzzing for the rest of the day.
- I am so blessed for the inspirational music that I have been listening to day to day. It so relaxing and helps me focus.
- I am so blessed for giving myself to do some creativity exercises like Wreck This Journal. I really love playing with finger painting.
- I am so blessed to have discovered chilled strawberry tea, so refreshing and yummy for those hot summers days.
- To have fresh clean water so essential and comes straight out of my tap, so many people in the world don’t have that luxury unfortunately.
- I am so blessed to have interesting, challenging, and rewarding paid work that is part time and fits in with my families needs.
This is a wonderful gratitude exercise, and it has left me feeling more positive and abundant in my life. It was one of the many exercises in the book to use towards rediscovering joy.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!