Today did another page of Wreck This Journal, it is just a way for me to add some creativity into my day and a spend some time playing.
Today the question on the NaBloPoMo January challenge is: What blogging task takes up a lot of your energy?
Blogging tasks that take up energy well the first one is finding good pictures for my post. Sometimes I have to stop what I am doing and go take a photo. Another task is finding really good ideas to write about. Especially when I am tired there seems to be nothing in my head. Doing a challenge like the NaBloPoMo challenge helps with providing ideas. Then there is the mental task of letting go and pressing publish, whilst my inner critic says it is not good enough. The plus is that sitting down blogging is like play for me. I really enjoy doing it and reading other people’s post. It also has helped me to develop new skills and knowledge. It has helped me to grow and get closer to being the Happy Suburban Chick that I want to be. Many blogging task take up a lot of my energy but the overall effect is that blogging gives me energy, and it is something I look forward to doing each day.
- NaBloPoMo – Yes! (instillnessthedancing.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo Soup: Add Your January Posts (blogher.com)
- Where Do You Get Your Energy? Tell Us in January’s NaBloPoMo (blogher.com)
- What I Learned About Blogging During NaBloPoMo (pinkbriefcase.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo January 2013 Prompts (blogher.com)