It is Wonderful Wednesday, and time for Wishcasting Wednesday by Jamie Ridler at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-what-is-your-winter-wish-3. Living in the Southern Hemisphere my question is: What is your Summer wish?
I love summer time, January is the summer school holidays, and the boys are off for the whole of January, my husband and myself have also got some holidays in January. So lots of family time. Also January is so relaxing it that time of year of sleeping in late, and late summer evenings. That time of picnics, trips to the beach and BBQ’s with family and friends. It that time of year were we spend lots of time outside in the backyard and garden. It that time of year I get to wind down and just chill out. So my wish for summer is for all of the following:
- Evening walks around the lake or along the beach.
- Trips to the beach, crashing through waves, splashing and having fun.
- Music and picnics in the park, may the rain and wind stay away on these evenings.
- BBQ’s with friends and family.
- Finding new interesting places to go to, like Point Nepean, and Heritage Hill Museum.
- Wearing summery girly dresses.
- Remembering to put my sunscreen on so I don’t get sunburnt.
- Spending time out in the garden making it beautiful
- Growing juicy yummy tomatoes and eating them
- Having ice creams and spiders, yummy
- Spending lazy afternoons reading books or listening to music.
- Nature walks on a warm evening looking for wildlife, but not snakes, I don’t like snakes.
- Having time of work to enjoy time with my family.
I really love summer time, and all the wonderful experiences I get to have during this time, it is the most social and relaxing time of the year.